Monday, March 9, 2015

Back to the Future Art Show

I was recently part of an art show honoring the 30th anniversary of the movie Back to the Future.   The show was curated by my friend Nico Colaleo and held at the Nerdmelt Gallery at Meltdown Comics in Hollywood.  

Click here to read Nico talk about the show

Here's my piece for the show



It was great to be a part of something that so many people showed up to and enjoyed.  There were a ton of great pieces in the show done by artists that are obviously in love with the film.  A lot of in jokes that die hard Back to the Future fans would totally appreciate.

Bob Gale, The Co-Writer/Producer Of the Back to the Future films, also came by. My buddy Eugene Abano and I were lucky enough to chat with him for a bit and get a picture.




Back to the Future: A 2015 Art Tribute from Nico Colaleo on Vimeo.



For Those of you who aren't familiar with the scene I took my inspiration from, here's a clip fro the movie

1 comment:

  1. I loved this piece at the show and was bummed there were no prints of it for sale. Will there be any available for purchase online?

    ReplyDelete