Thursday, January 19, 2012

Animation Insider Interview

Hey Folks!  What's this you say?  Another Taback post within 2 weeks?  Well, I'm trying to keep on track after this new year.  I follow A LOT of blogs and I always like it when my favorites post often.  Not to say I'm anyone's favorite, but I hope you enjoy what I have going on over here.

My friend and colleague Mike Milo runs a great website called ANIMATION INSIDER.  It's probably the most comprehensive collection of interviews of current day people working in the animation industry, and it's growing every day.  My interview posted just the other day.  If you're curious about what I've been doing the last blah blah years and how I started, click on by and have a read at http://www.animationinsider.com/2012/01/joshua-taback/. And check out the other people in the industry Mike already has interviews from.  Bookmark it or pop it into your RSS feed because he adds a new one everyday.

Thanks again to J.K. Riki for asking some drawing questions the other week.  I really enjoyed talking about the craft ... drawing that is, not the cheese - and that's with a K anyhow.  If any of you guys have anything you'd want some insight on, please don't hesitate to comment or email.

Anyhow, I don't like to post without a drawing, so I'll also say the Captain America movie was awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment