Saturday, December 17, 2011

Burns & Krusty - Did I? I did.

Here's a few Simpsons drawings I came across. I think the Burns ones are from a scene that I did revisions on, where I added a pose here and there or revised another drawing for one reason or another.  Ususally If I do the whole scene, it sticks in my memory.  I can't even begin to think of how many random drawings of mine are in different shows.  I'd be watching an episode on TV and think "Hey, I did that scene, no wait.  Did I?  I did.  No, that's Mark's show, I didn't work on Mark's show.  Wait, I know I did that pose that just passed.  Oh, this is that episode I worked on for a day."



1 comment:

  1. That Krusty drawing is painful to look at, it's so dang dimensional. Any thoughts/suggestions you can give we less-stellar-drawers to get that much form and depth into our work? I keep practicing but I don't feel like I'm getting anywhere... Anyway, awesome stuff.

    ReplyDelete