Friday, October 8, 2010

Work In Progress Comic Book


Just a little sample of a panel from a comic book I am working on with my buddy Chris Mich.  It's not a very action packed frame, but it's one of the more finished ones.  I've been getting used to working in photoshop. This was 100% drawn and "inked" in photoshop. I'm not quite done with the inking/clean up. I need to still put a thinker line around the male character and adjust a few mroe things. That's the great thing about working digitally, you can still adjust things in the final stage. Again a big thanks to Freddie E. Williams for his book "The DC Comics Guide to Digitally Drawing Comics" Freddie's book was essential for making the move to a digital workflow..... And I can't seem to find it on my shelf right now.  I was just looking at it the other day, where the heck did I put it.  Well, it certainly didn't gather dust sitting on the shelf.

No comments:

Post a Comment